- Log into the Affinity Sports Platform.
- Choose Leagues & Teams from the Top navigation tabs.
- Choose Players/Admins/Umpires from the Left side navigation tabs.
- Choose Admin Lookup.
- Filter the data to your region, league and play type and choose Search.
- Your search results displays a list of Admins that meet the criteria.
- Click the Email Envelope to select all Admins and choose Email Selected Admins.
- An email editor displays. Enter a from address, your email address, a cc email address if you would like to cc someone on the email, an email subject and add any attachments.
- Enter the email html/copy provided in the Body field by choosing HTML from the bottom of the Body field and cut and paste the html/copy provided.
- Choose Normal at the bottom of the Body field to preview your email content.
- At the bottom of the screen you can see all users in which the email is being sent.
- Choose Send to send the email to the selected Admins. The message has been queued in the email system.
- Once sent, the coaches will receive the details to set-up their account or reset their password and links to other resources.
Modified on: Mon, 7 May, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.